Skip to main content

Facilities Use


Our schools are busy places, but spaces like gyms and theatres are available for rent when they're not in use. If you would like to rent school facilities, just download, print, and complete the permit request form, below, and submit it a minimum of 10 working days prior to use. All the information you need concerning the rental of school buildings and facilities is included on the form. Once the form is completed, email it to, fax it to 204.668.9548, or bring it to the RETSD maintenance department at 1455 Molson St.

Permit Request Form

NOTE: Permit request forms for public use of facilities are now being accepted by RETSD for the 2022–23 school year. The deadline is May 15, 2022. Permit requests will be considered but are pending confirmation of divisional/provincial restrictions. Due to the uncertainty, no deposit is required at this time and the start date is to be determined. All requests are to be emailed to, faxed to 204.668.9548, or brought to the RETSD maintenance department at 1455 Molson St.

image description
Back to top